Sunday, November 11, 2007

Kona's Story






You will read a lot about Kona in this blog. I would set up a blog for her as well and someday I probably will but it is a little too much to manage more than three blogs at a time. I really do have to do other work. Well, anyway....

Kona is my other dog. She is a slightly crazy chocolate english lab with a decent amount of energy. She is about 60 lbs and will be two in February. Michelle and I got her just before we moved to MA. Which by the way traveling cross country with a 16 week old puppy was not as bad as I thought it would be. But then Kona is definately a car dog. We got Kona from a breeder in Riverside, CA. We were going to get a fox red labrador but that litter of pups only had three puppies that lived. So we looked for another lab and found Kona. She was a little cute puppy with tons of energy so it was an easy decision.

Continued.....

Keywords dog collars, dog toys, dog beds, pet meds, pet supplies

No comments: