Sunday, November 18, 2007

Getting Your dog to be more affectionate


I was just reading in one of my dog magazines that if you want to get your dog to be more affectionate you should hand feed them. I thought that was a pretty cool idea. But then I thought about it for a second. I would have to feed Lucy from both hands. Then I thought about it some more, I do not think that I could handle her being more affectionate. Both Kona and her climb into bed (usually with a dog toy) with use pretty much every morning, especially on the weekends. Kona is a little more of an issue as she is jumping around, lightly biting me on the face (I understand that is a way of her showing companionship) and eventually sitting on my head. Lucy just wants to be pet the entire time. It is hard to say no when she looks at you with those big calf like eyes.

She always looks so sad even when her tail is going around the world.

No comments: