Friday, November 23, 2007

Interesting Day Already



So today I was a little over caffinated and grumpy about something stupid. Anyway, I let the dogs out into the yard. Now we do not have a fenced yard but I still let them off the leash from time to time during the day when no one else is home. They run aound on our beach and in the marshy areas to the right and left of the beach. Usually no problems. They just run around chasing after the birds for a little while. They are both responsive to voice control most of the time.

Well not today. Lucy found the most awful smelling stuff and decided she wanted to roll around in it. Was it a little, ohhh nooooo, of course not. It was a big pile of something. So I get her in the house and give her a bath and I have to tell you that whole episode made me laugh and put me in a good mood. Wierd huh??

I guess it is hard to mad at this face for very long and when I am I realize how stupid I am.

1 comment:

Simba said...

been there, done that! BOL!

Smelly rotting fish carcass from the beach is the best stuff to roll around in!

wags,

Simba