Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you that might be reading this blog.

It is unseasonally warm here. I went to take the dogs on a walk today and I was all bundled up ready to brave the cold northeast and it was almost 70 degrees out. Needless to say I was a little warm on my walk with the girls. The temperature definately helped but it taking a Great Dane on a walk after being pretty much cooped up inside for 5 days is quite the workout. I need to work with her more because she is pulling like crazy on her lead.

It is a good thing it is high quality leather dog collar. It is from a company called Purple Peebles and I am going to have to start stocking them at www.lucysdoghouse.net becuase they are great collars. I always like to use a new product with my dogs for a while before I go ahead and stock anything.

No comments: