Monday, January 21, 2008

You Know You are In Texas When...

So, you might have read that we moved to Corpus Christi, TX in another post somewhere. Well, Lucy and Kona were outside in the backyard and they werelosing their minds, barking a lot and pretty loud. So of course I went outside to see what was going on. I thought it was a cat or another dog but what I saw was a little unexpected. It was a herd of cattle moving from one grazing spot to another. What made that even more odd is that they are dozers working in back of me getting the land ready for a new housing complex.

I turned to Lucy and Kona and told them, "Well, we really are in Texas, huh?"

Having lived in New York, Indiana, and California most of my life I really was not expecting a herd of cattle to walk by my backyard but hey, whatever. The dogs do not evenbark anymore when they walk by.

No comments: