Friday, January 18, 2008

Loews In New Orleans

Lucy, Kona, Michelle and I all recently moved from the Souteast Coast of Massachusetts to Corpus Christi, TX. I am in fact taking a break from unpacking boxes, not a big fan of unpacking.....

Anyway, on our way down we stopped at the Loews in New Orleans. They are very pet friendly. In fact they have a whole floor just for their guests that have pets. The rooms are very large and spacious and the hotel is in a great location, right in the heart of downtown, New Orleans and a quick walk to the French Quarter. Now, I do not know if all of the Loews offer the same level of service but it was a great stay.

2 comments:

Emily said...

ohhhhh, I just found your blog and as a fellow great dane owner I LOVE IT!!! Lucy is so beautiful : )(I like Kona too.)

The Devil Dog said...

That is a very big jump. I bet you will not have any snow down there. Glad they treated you well at Loews.

Roxy