Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Blogging

I do not know what it is, I need to put a sign up or something or tattoo it on the back of my hand. I tell myself everyday that I have to blog that day and then all of a sudden the day is over and I have not managed to blog for the day. Okay well, that stops today. Well at least for today. LOL. We shall see how it all turns out.

Wow, Lucy has had a pretty wonderful day. Like most Great Danes she is a huge lounge lizard. She especially likes to lay out back in the grass. She especially likes it when the sun is nice and warm and she can spend hours out there. Luckily the bug situation here in Texas is not too bad right now, so I just leave the screen door open and she just comes and goes as she pleases.

I swear she stays out there until she can stand it anymore, comes in for a while, gets a drink and goes right back out there. Talk about a sun worshipper.

Oh, by the way, before any of you send me an email to remind me that I need to put suntan lotion on her, got you covered.

No comments: