Sunday, December 2, 2007

Who owns who?





Well, I think it has happened. I think my dogs own me now instead of the other way around. I got a bit of proof this morning when my chocolate lab Kona jumped into bed. She was a little whiney brat this morning and wanted to be petted. So what did I do, of course I pet her. Anytime I would stop she would thump her paw on my pillow right by my ear. So of course I would pet her again. I think she has me pretty well trained. You could see it on her face that she was very satisfied with the attention she was getting.

I think I am going to have to work on who is in charge in my house.

leather dog collars


Bookmark

3 comments:

Sweet Tea said...

I know what you mean! I am not the boss of my house any more. Oh well, I don't really mind.
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Good luck reversing the tide now that Lucy is in charge. Our Abby swats gently at first, then gets increasingly more demanding for a belly rub first thing in the morning. Eventually you just can't ignore it any longer, and give in. The dogs are in charge for sure.

Johann The Dog said...

You know we have you two-leggers wrapped our our little paws!!!! Me? I turn up my tummy and push my Mum with my paws until she rubs me more!

Woofs, Johann