Saturday, March 21, 2009

Iconic Dog - Original Pet Potraits

Hi everyone,

I was cruising around the web today and I found this really awesome website. It is called Iconic Dog and it is really neat. The owner/artist paints these really great pet potraits in oil. The colors are very vivid and the overall effect is something else.

Check it out when you get a chance.

By the way, I am not being paid or otherwise compensated in any way for making this post. It is just a cool website. I am also going to put a link to thesite at Lucy's Dog House in case you ever needed to find the link again.

If you notice below is a Add This widget. It lets you bookmark something with whatever book marking service you use. I found it a while ago and I think it is pretty cool.



Bookmark and Share

No comments: